Another Marketing Strategy

by Brent Coppieters | Uncategorized

Hey everyone,

This morning we had a great training show. I had Derek Faylor as my “special” guest. He runs Russell’s PPC advertising here at DotComSecrets. Before the live training show, Derek and I were chatting. I told him to keep it all pretty basic, as I didn’t want to go over anyone’s head.

Tell me what you think of the show. You can watch the replay here.

Derek started talking about how our affiliates can create a squeeze page in a “Sub” niche and still be able to promote Russell’s products. As an example, think about creating a squeeze page/review site comparing different online university programs. So you create a keyword list and bid on those keywords. When the subscriber gets to the site, you have information about the programs as well as some of Russell’s products teaching a Money Making Degree.

The reason for looking at different sub niches is to help you find keywords that are cheaper than the keywords focusing on Making Money Online. Those words are expensive.

Pretty cool idea.

*****************

If anyone is going to Affiliate Summit please let me know. It would be fun to meet up. I will be heading to Boston on Monday and will be there until Wednesday.

I look forward to seeing your comments about the show, and any suggestions you can provide to make our affiliate program even better.

take care.